Why Choose Spartan Recoveries?

GREAT SERVICE

At Spartan Recoveries, we’ve built our business on personal relationships and responsive, courteous service. We know our clients by name, and they know us by name. We’re always responsive whenever you call, but even more, we’re easy to work with.

ROBUST INFRASTRUCTURE

Spartan Recoveries has one of the most advanced automation platforms in the subrogation industry. From our automated systems that identify recoverable cases quickly to our advanced case management system—we are able to do more work, more quickly, more effectively than any other subrogation vendor in the field.

LEVERAGING AUTOMATION TO IDENTIFY MORE CASES

For most vendors, identifying subrogation opportunities means manually reviewing each case. We’re different. At Spartan, we’ve built automated systems that streamline the case ID process for 80% of the client's inventory. In fact, we can review thousands or even tens of thousands of cases in a matter of minutes, exclude the cases that have no recovery potential, engage our investigative reps to manually review the remaining 20% of your inventory in conjunction with your claims platform and flag all claims with potential for recovery.  While other vendors are still identifying cases, Spartan is actively pursuing recoveries.

YOU GET YOUR MONEY FASTER

Some recovery vendors distribute recovered funds infrequently; once a month or even once a quarter. That’s a long time to wait before you get paid.  At Spartan Recoveries, we take a different approach. We distribute net recoveries two or three times each month. This means you have faster access to your money.

SUPERIOR SECURITY TO PROTECT YOUR DATA

Most subrogation vendors enthusiastically claim to have secure systems, but if you ask a few questions, they may not be able to provide the specifics of that security. At Spartan, we claim to have a robust security infrastructure and we have proof to support the claim.

Spartan Recoveries has invested significantly in the systems, processes and controls necessary to ensure our clients’ data is well-protected. But we went one step further. Spartan Recoveries has successfully completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit. This arduous audit process means we have evaluated our systems and infrastructure against an objective industry standard, and we meet or exceed their requirements.

Protecting your customer data is important. Not only do we understand that, you can be confident that we have and will continue to make the investments necessary to maintain a secure physical and electronic infrastructure that delivers the protection you expect.

ACCESS TO OUR SYSTEM ENSURES OPERATIONAL TRANSPARENCY

When you engage a subrogation vendor to pursue recoveries on your behalf, it’s important you are always aware of the work they’re doing on your behalf. With Spartan and our sophisticated case management system, you are.

When we developed our case management system, we included the capability for our clients to access the system so they could monitor individual cases, interact with assigned Recovery Specialists, easily refer new cases, upload relative documents, create recovery status reports, and much more.

This unprecedented level of transparency ensures you always know—and are involved in—the work we are doing on your behalf.

LEARN MORE

If you’d like to learn more about Spartan Recoveries and what we can do for you, please call Donna at  (203) 312-1708. She’ll learn more about you, answer your questions, and explain the various programs and services we offer that make sense for you.